We are Hiring…….
We are excited to have you join our team!
Exafluence is technology solutions company focused on solving complex business problems leveraging Big Data and Analytics utilizing new technologies and frameworks. Our accelerators and solutions use advanced technologies in IOT, Big Data, Machine learning to provide actionable insights. We develop expedited solutions built on micro services architecture using industry standard data models and KPI repositories for Life Sciences, Financial Services and Healthcare verticals
We are Hiring
US Sales Executive
Preferable Location: New Jersey
We are expanding our Onsite Sales team and we are seeking a candidate who has a proven expertise closing new business in the BFSI and Healthcare market.
- Prospecting both via traditional methods (email/tele) and through social media, including substantial experience cold calling into mid/large complex organizations.
- Build presentations from the ground up, write compelling responses to RFI/RFPs’ and have a natural ability to interact with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to effectively build and manage an active sales pipeline. This includes reaching highly influential decision makers and building relationships.
- Willing and able to be tactical as needed and possesses the ability to think critically and strategically in approaching prospects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales, preferably in theData and Analytics space
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology
- Ability to identify and develop targeted prospects
- Solid tech skills and possesses a high level of accuracy and detail orientation.
- Excellent customer relation skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Seamless presentation skills
- Ability to travel 25% of the time or as needed
Sr HR Executive – India (Preferable Location: Tirupati)
This role is responsible to handle the HR service delivery requirements and, will be accountable for day-to-day human resource operational activities for the organization.
- Should demonstrate high energy levels, good team player skills, sensitivity, professional and high motivation with strong execution skills
- Design and Execute human resource policies and procedures
- Administer successful execution of core operational HR services such as Onboarding, Induction program, employee benefits as per the company policy, HR compliance, time & attendance, leave management, employee records, background verification, exits, etc.
- Facilitate Annual Performance Appraisals for employees.
- Organize team building activities, celebrations and facilitate employee engagement activities.
- Maintain employee files and employee information in HRIS database
- Build and maintain positive and constructive relationships with employees at all levels
- Accountable to ensure all the employee related queries are addressed within the defined SLAs
- Provide Monthly headcount reports, attrition dashboards etc.
- Effective administration of Rewards & Recognition program as per the company policy.
- Co-ordinate with external vendors for BGV
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.A/B.Sc./B.Com with MBA specialization in HR
- 5 plus years of experience in HR Operations and Employee Engagement activities.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, expertise in Excel and PPT skills.
- Excellent in verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Able to establish positive working relationships with people with employees and establishes effective interpersonal relationships across the board.
Junior Technology Recruiters – India (Preferable Location: Tirupati)
Fresher or 1-3 plus years of hands-on IT Recruitment experience.
- Meeting recruitment targets within defined timelines
- Experience in sourcing talented candidates from job portal and Corp-to-Corp.
- Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates
- Maintain strong database of candidate for future requirements.
- Conduct initial interviews by phone to determine experience and skill level.
- Scheduling interviews – coordinate internally and candidate
- Possess good interpersonal, interviewing, negotiation Skills.